It always gives me immense pleasure when my family & my loving ones enjoys my dish.
Rainy season is the best season to cook arvi gosht because in this season fresh colocassia (arvi) , ....is easily available in the market & its taste always better.
If you like non veg. dishes... then you surely going to fall in love with it .try it!
For 4 people
Here are the ingredients -
- Meat -250 kg
- Arvi (small)-250 gm(in half- pieces)
- Onion fried - 1 small( paste)
- Turmeric powder-1/4 tea spoon
- Red chili powder-1/4 tea spoon
- Coriander powder-1/4 tea spoon
- Onion paste-1tea spoon (full)
- Ginger- garlic paste-1/4 tea spoon
- Garam masala . 1/4 tea spoon
- Green chili-3 ( chopped)
Fry one sliced onion in the hot oil . Add meat in the pressure cooker & stir a little.let the water dry of meat.stir again ...now add salt
turmeric , chili, coriander power... stir it 2-3 times, add , ginger, garlic paste,with one full tea spoon of onion paste. add one cup of water, close the lid of pressure cooker& bring it to 4-5 whistle on the medium flame . turn off the heat . wait patiently till the lid open it self.
your arvi gosht is done. enjoy it with roti & plain rice... it