Friday 9 January 2015

Nariyal ke Laddo (Raw Coconut Laddo)

                                                  

    

coconut, nariyal, best Indian desserts, sweet dishes of India
kacche Nariyal ke ladoo(raw coconut Ladoo)

Wish you all a very Happy New year!!!

Whenever I meet  my dear friend Rachna. I feel blessed and fortunate that I have got a wonderful  friend  and  a beautiful human being like her. Few  days ago I visited her home . She served me Laddo of Raw Coconut which she made herself . It was really awesome in taste .With out any delay I asked her  recipe of delicious laddo for all of  you. 

Here is the recipe ......


 Raw Coconut

Category - Sweet dish / dessert
Time - 1 hour
People -4

Ingredients -


  •  Raw  coconut (peeled)
  • Milk(full cream) - 1/2 ltr .
  • pisa hua nariyal ka paste.
    Raw Coconut Paste 
  •  Sugar powder - 1 bowl.

How to make -


Peel the skin of raw coconut , cut into small pieces and grind it inthe mixer grinder. keep the non stick  pan on the  low flame, add milk and coconut paste in the pan .Cook it on the low flame till it gets complete thick and dry.







coconut, nariyal, best Indian desserts, sweet dishes of India
kacche  Nariyal ke ladoo( raw coconut Laddo)

Make Ladoo out of it when it gets a little cold. 

Happy Cooking !!!
Arshia Zaidi











No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments system

Disqus Shortname