Saturday 28 March 2015

Bheja Fry / Brain

                                        


best Indian  non veg . dishes , meat, goat, mutton ,

 Bheja Fry( Brain) 

I saw my late mother to cook  Bheja Fry for my father who  loves to enjoy non vegetarian dishes. Although she was a vegetarian  but always loved to cook  non veg . dishes for my Daddy.  
Before cooking this dish I called up my Loving and Caring Rafia Phuppo in Rampur. She guided me about the  recipe of Bheja fry. As I am a vegetarian like my  mother but cooked this dish for  the first time for my darling  Daddy. Luckily dish turn out delicious and he  enjoyed it . 




I know I can't cook like my mother but I tried ...... 

Category - non vegetarian

People- 2
Time - 20-25 minute


  • Here are the ingredients 
  • Goat brain - 2 (Boiled in water )
  • Cooking Oil- 2 table spoon)
  • Onion - Chopped- 4 medium size
  • Garlic paste - ( 1/4 tea spoon )
  • Ginger Paste -(1/4 tea spoon) 
  • Red chili powder- 1/4 tea spoon
  • Coriander powder--1/4 tea spoon
  • Turmeric powder- 1/2 tea spoon
  • Jaiphal , javitri, daal chini powder- 1 pinch(optional)
  • Garam masala powder -1 pinch(optional)
  • Green chili (chopped ) - 4
  • Coriander leaves to garnish (Chopped) 

How to Cook -

First of all boil the brain in water, and take it out  in the plate or sieve and wash it again .
Heat the oil in the sauce pan .fry sliced onion till it turn golden brown .Mix ginger- garlic paste, turmeric powder, red chili powder, Coriander powder  with half cup of water , cook it for a while and parch it well . Now add  boiled  brain in the prepared gravy and mix it well . Adjust salt according to your taste and mix a pinch of Jaiphal, Javitri, Dal Chini powder, Garam Masala powder and chopped Green Chili. Cook it on the low flame for ten minutes .Parch it well again .Garnish it with and green coriander leaves. 

Enjoy it with chapati and plain rice .  

Happy Cooking !!!
Arshia Zaidi 

 best Indian meat recipes, best Indian non veg. recipes. lehsun , adrak , pyaaz, hari mirch, hara dhania,
 Bheja Fry( Brain) 




























No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments system

Disqus Shortname